What we are doing to keep everyone safe during these times:
- Recording temperatures of all patients and staff upon entry
- Providing hand sanitizer upon entry
- Patients and staff fill out a COVID-19 Screening Form upon entry
- Practicing Social Distancing in all patient waiting areas
- Limit surfaces with few magazines, kid’s books, or video games
- All of our employees will be wearing masks
- Cleaning every surface after each use (door handles, pens, chairs, counter tops, etc.)
- Spraying each operatory after every appointment with a solution that kills COVID-19 aerosols
- Fogging the office daily with a solution that kills COVID-19 aerosols
- Hospital grade UV light sanitizing systems installed in our central heating and air system
How you can help us keep everyone safe:
- Wear a mask over your mouth and nose (We are requiring all patients to wear a mask)
- Practice good hand hygiene and use the hand sanitizer when walking in the door
- Don’t come into the office if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been around anyone who has COVID-19 symptoms
- To minimize the amount of bodies in the office if you plan on bringing someone with you to your appointment, we are asking them to remain outside of the office for the entire appointment (unless it is a parent with a child)
We are taking extreme precautions to make sure Jackson Creek Dental is a very safe place to get your dental work taken care of. Thank you and stay safe!
Advanced Comprehensive Dentistry, Implants and Orthodontics
Creating Smiles For Life
At Jackson Creek Dental Group, we are dedicated to providing our patients with smiles for life.
How does one dental group achieve such a goal? Each one of our dentists is highly trained and experienced in a wide range of dental services, allowing us to deliver the spectrum of treatment, for patients of all ages, all under one roof, including:
- General Dental Care and Hygiene
- Children’s Dentistry
- Periodontal Care
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Smile Design
- Root Canal Treatment
- TMJ/Headache Treatment
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
We firmly believe that your overall well-being is directly affected by the health of your smile. To keep all of our patients feeling and looking their best, from children to seniors, we offer dentistry that is proactive, advanced and comprehensive.
We provide our patients with an exceptional level of dentistry . . . the same dentistry we insist our families receive. In fact, caring for so many smiles over so many years, our patients become just like family to us. This is dentistry that is in the best interest of your health, your appearance and your smile.
Our Pledge to Patients
- To educate, encourage and inspire you to become actively involved in preventing dental disease in your own mouth. Our best and most effective job is to help prevent dental disease instead of repairing the damage of the disease.
- To help you have a pleasing and healthy smile and to keep your own teeth for a lifetime, free of pain and disease.
- When treatment is necessary, to provide the highest quality dental services available anywhere in the world.
- That routine dental procedures will be performed with the utmost comfort.
- To be available when you need us.
- To offer you financial alternatives so that quality dentistry can be affordable to you.
- To improve the overall dental health in our community.
- To treat you as we wish to be treated.